If you have made the important decision to leave a gift in your Will to Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary, please follow these simple steps:
- Use the sample bequest wording below to determine the specifications of your gift.
- Make an appointment with your solicitor to legalise your decision. If you are creating or updating your Will, we suggest you consult a legal adviser to ensure that your Will is valid, and your wishes are expressed correctly.
- Let us know if you have left us a gift in your Will – we would love to say thank you!
- Learn more about how your gift can change lives
Sample wording to leave a gift to Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary
If you are creating a Will or updating it, we suggest you consult a legal adviser to ensure that your Will is valid, and your wishes are expressed correctly.
I [insert name here] bequeath to Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary Incorporated for its general purposes [or name a specific purpose*] [Choose the appropriate option from the list below]:
· the whole of my estate
· [insert number] percentage of my estate
· the residue of my estate
free from all duties, and the receipt of the Financial Secretary or other authorised officer of Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary Incorporated at the time of my death, shall be full and sufficient discharge for my Executor(s).